Documents of general interest
Internal Control Standards
To increase effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial reporting and information and compliance with applicable laws and regulations, Eurofound utilises a framework of 16 control standards. Information on the standards is available here.
Eurofound is required to 'regularly carry out ex-ante and ex-post evaluations of programmes and activities', according to article 25 of the Financial Regulation (pdf, 297KB). The monitoring and evaluation function is part of the Operational Support Unit and ensures the regular evaluation of Eurofound programmes and activities in accordance with good evaluation practice.
So far, two internal and three external evaluation exercises have been carried out:
- European Network of Cities for Local Integration Policies for Migrants (CLIP): Evaluation report by Eurofound's internal evaluation team, 2010
- Ex-post evaluation of the 2005-2008 work programme by Centre for Strategy and Evaluation Services (CSES)
- Ex-ante evaluation of the new 2009-2012 programme by Eurofound's internal evaluation team
- Ex-post evaluation of the 2001-2004 work programme by PricewaterhouseCoopers
- External evaluation of Eurofound by Deloitte and Touche
Video surveillance policy
Eurofound uses a video surveillance system for the sole purposes of security and access control. The policies and procedures outlined in this document are in line with the general guidelines of local and European law, with special consideration taken with regard to area of individual privacy rights.