The Eurofound logo in the top left hand corner margin will always take you to the home page. The Eurofound link will do the same.
The menu on the left of each page will take you to the major sub-divisions within the site:
- About the Foundation: information on Eurofound, its role, structure, staff etc.
- Areas of expertise: Eurofound’s main research results organised under a number of thematic headings
- Events: a list of past and future events with related papers where available; also information on the Foundation Forum held every 4 years
- Press: covering press releases, the newsletter Eurofound News, and other media materials
- Current research: information on our current research projects
- Surveys: entry point to our regular recurring surveys on issues of working conditions and quality of life as well as once-off surveys
- Publications: Eurofound publications are available for downloading in pdf format. This means that you can download the document and view it on your screen as it appears in printed format, using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download directly from Adobe. Full installation instructions are provided, and you can configure your browser to use the Reader as a 'plug in' to view the document within your browser window, or to save the file and read it 'off line'.
Some older publications are also listed without a download file, and can be ordered through the EU bookshop, or requested by email.
- A-Z index (at the top of each page): a list of topics covered on the site with a link to the most useful page for that topic.
- Site map (at the top of each page)
- Authors who are working with Eurofound should download the required Word template here
- Authors and editors are also requested to adhere to Eurofound's housestyle guidelines Latest version published 7 December 2012
You will need an account to:
- subscribe to email newsletters or other email services
- apply for a job
- manage your attendance at Eurofound meetings
- access information or services which are intended for use by our contractors and Governing Board members
All Eurofound's published information is freely available without the need for a Eurofound account.
Please note: one single ID and password is all you need - please do not create separate accounts for different purposes. In case of any difficulty, please contact email@example.com.
Select 'Contact' at the top of each page for general contact details. Specific contact persons are mentioned on many individual pages. The Foundation aims to answer all queries.
There is a search box at the top of every page. We are aware of limitations in searching with non-English characters and are working on a solution.
If you have a Eurofound account, please log in or register to subscribe to Eurofound News (in English, 10 times per year) or to let us keep you updated with our press releases, media alerts and other information.
Finally, in case of problems with the website, please e-mail the web team.