Subscribe Log in or sign up to let us keep you updated with our press releases, media alerts and other information.
Latest press releases
- 14 May 2013
Understanding restructuring in SMEs in Europe
- 15 March 2013
A polarising crisis: higher paid jobs prove most resilient
- 28 February 2013
Involving young people in making the youth guarantee work
Eurofound News 5/2013 (May)
- Findings in Figures
- Bridging the gap on restructuring in SMEs
- Supporting diversity in the worplace
- In brief
Log in or sign up to subscribe to Eurofound News
- Press releases: in the press release archive, you find information about Eurofound's most current work, in the form of press releases as well as background notes and fact sheets, putting the releases in an EU-level context.
- News: read the online version of Eurofound's newsletter Eurofound News with articles on recent research and activities including conference reports, publication reviews and interviews with EU policy makers and researchers.
- Calendar: information on events where Eurofound and its researchers will participate.
- More information: here you find high resolution images, thumbnails of products, biographies, Eurofound logos and other contact information. Read also the more frequently asked questions about Eurofound.
- Press officer: Eurofound's press officer Måns Mårtensson is available for queries and questions from journalists and other media professionals by email, telephone: +353-1-204 3124 or +353-876-593 507.
- Archive Press packs: General information, Second European Quality of Life Survey 2007, European Working Conditions Survey 2005, European Quality of Life Survey 2003.
Page last updated: 16 May, 2013