Publications by type
- Eurofound's annual reports  inform the public about its activities and governance.
- Case studies  may be exploratory or illustrate instances of good practice. Most cases are at company level but there are also examples at sectoral, cluster and national level.
- Customised reports  Eurofound prepares occasional papers on selected themes at the request of core stakeholders. Customised report are based on existing data - the service cannot be offered for topics in which new research would be needed.
- Foundation Findings  provide information and policy pointers for all actors and interested parties engaged in the current European debate on the future of social policy. The contents are based on Eurofound research.
- Foundation Focus  is a a twice-yearly magazine offering focused research findings on current topics of key socio-economic importance.
- Foundation papers  form part of a completed series. They draw together research results from many years of work on a number of broad themes.
- Information sheets  set out a brief overview of each project, forming a useful introduction point. They are published in up to 25 languages.
- Eurofound News,  published in English 10 times per year, highlights current developments in its research and activities including events and publications.
- Reports  are presented on the completion of a project. They provide a detailed introduction and analysis of the research findings, with examples, references, recommendations and conclusions. Reports are normally published in English only.
- Report summaries  offer a synopsis of the report.
- Résumés  generally consist of eight pages and highlight key research findings as well as background information on the subject.
- Executive summaries  are 2 page documents summarising the main findings of each research report. Executive summaries are published in 25 languages.
- The European Restructuring Monitor quarterly  offers an overview of the main findings and an interpretation of the data collected over the past three months for the European Restructuring Monitor (ERM). It provides statistics comparing restructuring activities across the 27 EU Member States and Norway, identifying the countries and sectors most affected.
- Other 
Page last updated: 16 May, 2013