It is Eurofound policy to make the questionnaires and datasets freely available to the public. Questionnaires are made available upon completion of the survey fieldwork. Survey datasets are made available no later than two years after fieldwork completion.
The latest available questionnaires are:
- European Working Conditions Survey (EWCS) 2015 - See also the numerous language versions
- European Company Survey (ECS) 2013
- European Quality of Life Survey (EQLS) 2011/2012
Links to the questionnaires for earlier editions of the survey can be found on the pages for the specific survey waves.
The Eurofound datasets and accompanying materials are stored with the UK Data Service in Essex, UK and promoted online via their website. For access please see http://discover.ukdataservice.ac.uk/.
The data is available free of charge to all those who intend to use it for non-commercial purposes. Requests for use for commercial purposes will be forwarded to Eurofound for authorisation.
In order to download the data, you must register with the UK Data Service via their website. If you are not from a UK university or college please request a UKDS user name at http://www.data-archive.ac.uk/sign-up/credentials-application or consult the page on how to access data.
Once you are registered with the system the quickest way to find Eurofound data is to type in the words 'European Foundation' as the 'Data Creator/Funder' in the Catalogue search page. Once Eurofound's surveys are listed then you can click on the name of the relevant survey for more information and download using your user name and password.
The latest datasets available are:
- European Working Conditions Survey 2015 (will be made available to the public during the first quarter of 2017)
- European Company Survey 2013
- European Quality of Life Survey 2011/2012
- European Working Conditions Survey 2010
- European Company Survey 2009
For further information, please contact Sophia MacGoris.