European Working Conditions Survey (EWCS)
Eurofound has carried out five surveys on the working environment in Europe (in 1990/1, 1995/6, 2000, 2005 and 2010), and also surveyed the acceding and candidate countries in 2001/2.
- Next: The 6th survey is provisionally planned for 2015
- 2010: Latest This was the Fifth European Working Conditions Survey
- 2005: Fieldwork for the Fourth European Working Conditions Survey
- 2001/2: Survey of the acceding countries (new Member States) and candidate countries: 11,000 workers interviewed
- 2000: Third European Working Conditions Survey: 21,500 workers interviewed
- 1995/6: Second European Working Conditions Survey: 15,800 workers interviewed
- 1990/1: A short prototype survey, which covered the 12 countries that were Member States of the EC, at that time
European Quality of Life Survey (EQLS)
- 2012: Latest The 3rd survey overview report was launched and published on 29 November
- 2011/2: Fieldwork for the third survey was carried out in 34 countries (27 Member States and seven candidate or pre-accession countries)
- 2007: Fieldwork for the second survey was carried out in 2007
- 2003: This survey was carried out for the first time in 2003, covering 28 countries (25 Member States and three candidate countries).
European company surveys (ECS)
- Next: Fieldwork for the 3rd survey started early 2013
- 2009: Latest The 2nd survey was carried out in 2009
- 2004/5: Eurofound undertook its first survey on working time and work-life balance policies, in companies in the former EU15 and in six new Member States: Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Poland and Slovenia.
Page last updated: 17 June, 2013