European Working Conditions Survey – mapping the results
Use the links on the left hand side of the page to find graphical presentations of the findings of the 5th European Working Conditions Survey carried out in 2010, and of the developments in working conditions between 1991 and 2010.
For every question presented, you can:
- view the 2010 data on the map or in bar charts or tables;
- click on a country to see the data for this country compared with EU averages;
- view EU level trend data in bar charts and national level trend data in tables
- explore the 2010 figures and the trends broken down by gender, age, employment status, activity of the organisation or type of occupation;
- download the data as an .xls or a .csv file.
The survey findings are grouped into 13 topics listed on the left hand side of the page. The number in brackets shows how many questions are available for each topic.
Select individual items by putting your cursor on the topic to see the pop-out list.
The number of the corresponding question in the 2010 survey is shown in brackets. When less than 30 responses are available, data is not presented.
On the left hand side of the page, you find links to a note on the survey methodology including the survey questionnaire. Both are very important for the correct interpretation of the data in the tool.
The options for generating breakdowns enable a more nuanced picture. Eurofound also publishes in-depth analyses and contextualisation of the survey results in the form of reports and résumés.