Common Platforms (Plateformes en Communs) and Association La Coop des Communs
Common Platforms (Plateformes en communs) is a community of fair or open digital platforms and a learning community of platform cooperatives. Plateformes en Communs is created in 2017 by La Coop des Communs.
Common Platforms (Plateformes en communs) is a community of fair or open digital platforms, including various kinds of members (project leaders, experts, activists). It is also a learning community of platform cooperatives, who share the following principles in their models:
- Inclusive governance of their stakeholders
- Fair sharing of the value generated by the interactions
- Data ethics
- Fair working conditions for the involved workers
- Cooperation among platform cooperatives
These principles are shared in the charter of the group.
Plateformes en Communs has four main objectives:
- Gather: create a French community of platform cooperatives;
- Highlight: communicate together about fair services provided by the platforms;
- Produce: create common tools between communities and platforms to accelerate solution solving and innovation.
- Help: document the innovative practices of platforms about their governance, their production of commons and be a place for experience sharing.
Plateformes en Communs has been created in 2017 by La Coop des Communs , a French association which gathers cutting-edge thinkers and producers of commons: researchers, activists, civil servants, entrepreneurs from the social economy. La Coop des Communs leads the Co-Communs group, who wants to promote commons with the support of cooperatives, municipalities and trade unions in Europe.
- Organising and representing platforms
- Business association, Other
- platform cooperatives, representation, industrial relations, social dialogue