We are lifting the lid on our data for EU Datathon 2018
Eurofound's datasets for the European Working Conditions and the European Quality of Life surveys are included in the catalogue for the 2018 EU Datathon. The Datathon is a competition, organised by the EU Publications Office, which will highlight the potential of linking EU and national data. The Datathon aims to produce innovative applications and promote the reuse of open data as an enabler in the growing data economy.
Eurofound presented its datasets for the European Working Conditions and the European Quality of Life surveys at the EU Open Data webinar on Friday 1 June. The webinar focused on how open data can foster more innovation in Europe.
- EU law and publications: EU Datathon 2018
Explore Eurofound data
European Quality of Life Survey
- Survey: European Quality of Life Survey 2016
- Survey: European Quality of Life Survey 2016 Questionnaire
- Data: European Quality of Life Survey Data Explorer
- UK Data service: European Quality of Life Survey Integrated Data File, 2003-2016