IREC 2015 - Converging or diverging industrial relations in Europe?
This year the industrial relations european conference (IREC) will take place at the University of Gothenburg from 10 September (early start) to 11 September 2015. As in previous conferences European comparative research papers are especially welcome, on one of the following themes:
- Theme 1: Developments in European industrial relations
- Theme 2: European social dialogue
- Theme 3: Trends in collective bargaining and wage setting
- Theme 4: Transnational trade union cooperation
- Theme 5: Trade union revitalization and social movements
- Theme 6: Changing employment and working conditions
- Theme 7: Labour market mobility and migration
- Theme 8: Industrial relations in the Nordic countries
- Theme 9: HRM and union influence on company and workplace level
- Theme 10: Trade union responses to fiscal austerity and unemployment
Eurofound contribution (s)
Abstract submitted by Peter Kerckhofs - Articulation, cooperation and coordination, between European Works Councils (EWCs) and local workplace employee representation
More information is available on the IREC website.