ILERA European Congress 2019 - Perspectives of employment relations in Europe
The 12th ILERA European Congress comes at a time when changes of institutions, actors and practices of labour relations are widespread. Current events such as the digitalisation of the economy, intensified conflict on trade, the exit of the United Kingdom from the EU as well as the vastly changing political landscape will be debated and discussed but for good or bad, industrial relations will not remain the same.
Eurofound is widely contributing to the congress on:
- Thursday 5 September - Session T4-01, 14.00 - 15.39 : Comparative perspectives on job quality, Franz Eiffe, Research Officer, will present on Does employment status matter for job quality?
- Friday 6 September:
- Session T1-WS1, 11.00-12.30 and 15.00-16.30, Workshop organised by Eurofound on 'Industrial relations towards 2030' with David Foden, Adviser, Industrial Relations and Christian Welz, Senior Research Manager, Working Life, presenting and debating our most recent work on industrial relations
- Session T1-05, 15:00 – 16:30, Job contracts‘ influence on equality. Presentation by Isabella Biletta, Senior Research Manager, on 'Current trends in casualisation of the workforce in Europe'
- Session T2-06, 16:45 – 18:15, European social dialogue. Presentation by Peter Kerckhofs, Research Manager, Working Life, on 'European sectoral social dialogue – facts and figures'.
- Eurofound leaflet: Eurofound’s contribution to ILERA (pdf)
- ILERA European Congress 2019: Schedule and programme