Communiqué October 2006
If you would like to receive Communiqué by email (10 issues a year), please sign up now.
In this issue:
- Director's diary
- Is ‘Competitive Europe’ compatible with ‘Social Europe’?
- Promoting flexible working time arrangements
- In brief
- Latest events and publications
Previous issues of Communiqué
- 76th Meeting of the Foundation’s Governing Board
13 October 2006, Dublin, Ireland
Foundation own event
- 5th European round table on poverty and social exclusion – Towards a more coherent society
16 October 2006, Tampere, Finland
The Finnish EU Presidency and the European Commission
- Working time and work–life balance: A policy dilemma?
17 October 2006, Brussels, Belgium
Joint collaboration European Parliament and European Foundation
- European work–life & diversity conference
19–20 October 2006, Berlin, Germany Familienservice GmbH
- Foundation Forum 2006
‘Competitive Europe - Social Europe: partners or rivals?’
2–3 November, Dublin, Ireland