Contracts awarded in 2007
Eurofound publishes information on contracts awarded each year.
Contracts above €137,000
For each contract with a value of €137,000 or more, a contract award notice is published in the Official Journal of the European Union. In 2007, the following contracts were awarded:
- European Establishment Survey
- Information reporting services - European level
- Second European quality of life survey 2007 — data collection, processing and reporting in the EU-27, Croatia, Turkey and Norway
- Secondary analyses of the 4th European Working Conditions Survey
- Information reporting services — Sweden
Contracts between €60,000 and €137,000
A full list of contracts awarded with values of more than €60,000 and less than €137,000 is published in the Official Journal of the European Union.
Contracts below €60,000
There is no legal requirement to publish information on lower value contracts in the Official Journal. Eurofound publishes this on its own website.