High-level speakers to drive in-depth debate on Europe’s recovery at Foundation Forum 2022
Taoiseach Micheál Martin will give a live address 'A Europe that works for its citizens, Ireland's perspective'.
Registration is still open for Foundation Forum 2022, a hybrid event that will bring together up to 1000 policymakers, employer and worker representatives, national governments, thinkers and practitioners - online and in Dublin Castle - to hammer out the issues around the role of the EU and national governments in ensuring lasting equality, inclusion and social cohesion; convergence and resilience, as well as a sustainable transition to a just and greener Europe.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Micheál Martin TD , Taoiseach (Prime Minister), Ireland
- Kristalina Georgieva , Managing Director, IMF
- Élisabeth Borne, Minister for Labour, Employment and Economic Inclusion
- Nicolas Schmit , EU Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights
- Luca Visentini , General Secretary of the European Trade Union Confederation
- Anna Diamantopoulou, Chair of High Level Group on Future of Social Protection
- Natacha Valla , Dean of the Sciences Po School of Management and Innovation, Paris
- Anna Kopp , Director IT, Microsoft
Image: © MerrionStreet.ie