Restructuring support instruments
Eurofound’s ERM database on support instruments for restructuring provides information on about 400 measures in the Member States of the European Union and Norway. National governments, employers’ organisations and trade unions are among the bodies providing support for companies that need to restructure and the affected employees.
The support instruments are described in terms of their characteristics, involved actors, funding sources, strengths, weaknesses and outcomes. The aim is to inform governments, social partners and others involved about what kinds of support can be offered.
Make your selection by using the filters:
- CountryEU 28 and Norway
- PhaseEither anticipation or management
- Anticipationrefers to activities that help to prepare workers or companies for change.
- Managementcovers activities required to handle a current restructuring event while minimising social costs. It refers to the steps involved in implementing an organisational change process.
- Typethe range includes training, advice, help with access to finance, matching activities and other supports for companies and workers affected by restructuring
- Fundingby national, local or regional governments; the European Union; social partners jointly or individually; companies in general or the specific employer undergoing restructuring
- Involved actorsincluding national, regional or local government; social partners and public employment services.
Select any filter and click on Apply to see results