EurWORK articles cover working life in Europe, in particular the fields of industrial relations and working conditions. The articles are based on quarterly reporting provided by the Network of Eurofound Correspondents.
- Topical updates summarise and update developments around selected topics, which are relevant across a number of Member States at the same time
- Spotlight reports cover in more depth country-level events, debates and changes in regulation related to working life, aiming to provide a balanced view of all parties’ positions
- Research in Focus articles report on important research findings (including surveys) from the national level, often, but not exclusively, in the area of working conditions
- In brief articles are short news items drawn from the correspondents' quarterly reports
- Country updates summarise developments at national level and are published 4 times a year
13880 items found