Subscribe Log in or sign up to let us keep you updated with our press releases, media alerts and other information.
Latest press releases
- 14 July 2014
Europe is struggling to deliver improved living and working conditions for all
- 24 June 2014
Working time and annual holidays divide Europe
- 12 June 2014
Purchasing power of EU workers rising, despite limited collectively agreed pay increases
Eurofound News 7 / 2014 (July/August)
- Findings in figures
- Yearbook 2013: Eurofound's findings over 12 months
- Decline in volume of collective wage-bargaining mapped
- In brief
Log in or sign up to subscribe to Eurofound News
- Press releases: in the press release archive, you find information about Eurofound's most current work, in the form of press releases as well as background notes and fact sheets, putting the releases in an EU-level context.
- News: read the online version of Eurofound's newsletter Eurofound News with articles on recent research and activities including conference reports, publication reviews and interviews with EU policy makers and researchers.
- Calendar: information on events where Eurofound and its researchers will participate.
- More information: here you find high resolution images, thumbnails of products, biographies, Eurofound logos and other contact information. Read also the more frequently asked questions about Eurofound.
- Press officer: Eurofound's press officer Måns Mårtensson is available for queries and questions from journalists and other media professionals by email, telephone: +353-1-204 3124 or +353-876-593 507.
- Archive Press packs: General information, Second European Quality of Life Survey 2007, European Working Conditions Survey 2005, European Quality of Life Survey 2003.