16-19 May, Athens, Greece
The 12th statutory congress, organised under the auspices of the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC), will address issues in relation to the mobilisation for Social Europe.
Eurofound's Deputy Director Erika Mezger, will attend the ETUC congress, and we are taking part in the Exhibition - please visit us at stand 26.
The agenda of the four day congress will address a number of challenging issues, including these:
- The impact of the financial crisis on workers
- Does the financial crisis prevent the European Union from becoming more equal?
- The single-market and the respect for labour rights and public services
- Europe, southern countries and ways of moving them forward
- Europe's industries, sustainable jobs and effective solutions to the problem of precarious jobs
The ETUC congress meets every 4 years. A list of this year's congress participants can be found here
For more information on the ETUC congress event, please visit: 12th ETUC congress
For any additional information on the ETUC congress, please email Laurence Watrin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (32) 222 24 04 39
FAX: (32) 222 24 04 40
ETUC congress will be held in: Megaron Athens International Conference Centre, Vass. Sofias Ave & Kokkali 1, GR-11521, Athens
(Βασ. Σοφίας & Κόκκαλη 115 21 Αθήνα)
For more information on how to get there, please visit: map