Quality jobs: from low wage to an innovation economy - Eurofound National Cluster Seminar - Presentations
This event, organised by Eurofound in collaboration with the Polish Employers’ organisation Lewiatan and hosted by the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy, took place on 2-3 March 2016 in Warsaw. The presentations are available below.
- Presentation by Catherine Leeson, Eurofound - Living and working in Europe (CZ, DE, PL, SL, SI) (1.3MB, PDF)
- Presentation by David Foden, Eurofound - Job quality: Challenges and prospects for the future (1MB, PDF)
- Presentation by Grzegorz Drozd, European Commission - Driving innovation and growth in Europe (1.4MB, PDF)
- Presentation by Lídia Fernandes, DINÂMIA’CET/IUL - Example from Portugal: Labour market segmentation (2.8MB, PDF)
- Presentation by Tony Murphy, SIPTU - Example from Ireland: Labour market innovation (1MB, PDF)
- Presentation by Jerzy Ciechański, Ministry for Family, Labour and Social Policy (PL), 4-day workweek: An example of labour market innovation (1.2MB, PDF)
The Cluster Seminars are an integral part of Eurofound’s national-level communication plan, facilitating debate and networking between the Agency and key stakeholders on topics of relevance to all parties.