Wolt’s COVID-19 support for riders
During the COVID-19 crisis, Wolt has introduced various supports for their food delivery riders.
In detail, Wolt have provided:
- Stricter hygiene and safety guidelines for riders and restaurants;
- 10,000 bottles of hand sanitiser for Wolt riders globally;
- Virtual onboarding to riders who are new to the platform;
- Financial assistance to riders who are diagnosed with COVID-19, or who are put into mandatory quarantine by the public health officials and medical practitioners;
- Free accident insurance for Wolt riders in Finland, Norway, Denmark;
- Reimbursement to the riders who have purchased their own protective equipment, including hand sanitiser, soap and gloves.
- COVID-19, Provision of insurance and social protection
- Denmark, Finland, Norway
- On-location platform-determined routine work
- COVID-19, health and safety, social protection