National measures to protect non-standard workers including workers in the platform economy
This briefing contains the following sections:
- Policy pointers on the vulnerable situation of non-standard workers and platform workers amidst the COVID outburst.
- Measures introduced at national level to protect these categories of workers.
- Reforms in the light of the COVID crisis in the qualifying conditions for non-standard workers to access sickness benefits.
- Measures undertaken by some platforms in relation to sick leave.
Access the Policy documentNational measures to protect non-standard workers including workers in the platform economy
- Policy document
- COVID-19, social protection
- ETUC (European Trade Union Confederation) (Employee organisation)
- Open access