- General provisions
Eurofound maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives and its policies in general. Our goal is to keep this information complete, accurate and up to date. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them without delay.
In light of the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union on 31 January 2020, it should be noted that data published on the Eurofound website may include the 28 EU Member States, as the UK was covered in earlier research. This will be progressively amended to reflect the current composition of the 27 EU Member States.
Restrictions on your use of this website
Without limiting to any other applicable restrictions, you acknowledge and agree not to:
- use this website in any manner that is not permitted or that violates any law, regulation or statute in an applicable jurisdiction
- use this website in a fraudulent manner, or otherwise in a manner for which the website is not reasonably intended to be used
- upload or post onto this website, or use the website to transfer, any content that contains or constitutes viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code with malicious, disruptive and/or destructive features
- carry out any activity that interferes with or disrupts the operation of this website (or the servers and networks that are related to this website), hereby assuming any responsibility for damages caused in consequence of such activity
- reproduce, duplicate or copy this website, nor sell, market or resell access to any part thereof for any purpose, unless otherwise authorised by Eurofound
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any hardware or software systems or networks associated with this website, or obtain any services or information not intentionally made available to you by Eurofound on or through this website
- use any false or misleading information (e.g., false or misleading names, email addresses or URLs) when using this website
© European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound), 2022.
The content of this website includes text data and multimedia items such as texts, drawings, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video material, photographs, programmes and the technology described, which are protected by the provisions of national and international law applying to intellectual property.
These textual data and multimedia items are the exclusive property either of Eurofound and/or of their authors and beneficiaries. The intellectual property right holders waive their right to have their name or any other indication appear on the items which they supply for this website.
The user undertakes to respect the intellectual property rights held by Eurofound and third parties without prejudice to the rights and exceptions provided for by any binding provisions.
The reuse of any information of this website is authorised for commercial and non-commercial purposes, under the following conditions:
- The re-user is obliged to acknowledge the source of the document.
- The original meaning or the message of the documents should not be distorted.
- Eurofound cannot be held liable for any consequence stemming from the reuse.
Reuse is understood as: ‘reproduction of textual data and multimedia items which are the property of Eurofound or of third parties and for which Eurofound holds the rights of use’.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
The user shall not remove, hide or change any warning related to the intellectual property rights, including warnings on copyrights and trademarks that may be contained on this website.
Any queries regarding the above shall be addressed in writing to: email@example.com.
Eurofound encourages organisations and individuals to create links to its website under the following conditions:
- Links must not be used in an illegal, offensive, defamatory, harmful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or reprehensible nature.
- Linked information must not be changed in any way.
- Linked information to eurofound.europa.eu should not be displayed in a manner which suggests endorsement of or affiliation with any commercial product or service.
- Linked information to eurofound.europa.eu should not be displayed alongside advertising.
Eurofound’s logo is the exclusive property of the Agency. Its use is prohibited without the prior written permission of the Agency.
Logos whose ownership does not belong to Eurofound and which may appear on this website are the property of the respective owners, who must be contacted in case of any conflict that may arise with respect to the said logos.
How do we treat emails you send us?
Many of our web pages have a 'Contact' button, which activates your email software and invites you to send your comments to a specific email address.
When you send such a message, your personal data are collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the management team of the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your email to another service. You will be informed, via email, about which service your email has been forwarded to. To know more on the processing of your personal data, please see our page on Data protection.
- About us: Data protection
If you have any questions about the processing of your email and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.
Any processing of personal data by Eurofound within the use of this website shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, namely Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data. For further information, see our page on Data protection.
- About us: Data protection
- About us: Cookies
Limitation of liability
Eurofound is not liable for any inconvenience or damage caused to users, such as interruption of access to this website or any other service provided thereof, outside intrusion, malfunctions or disconnections of the operational system that may temporarily interrupt the access, browsing and provision of services to the users through this website, nor for any viruses that may infect the device from which the user accesses this website or any other force majeure event.
Eurofound accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site. This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- sometimes linked to external sites over which Eurofound services have no control and for which Eurofound assumes no responsibility
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional)
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The user acknowledges and agrees that Eurofound shall have no responsibility for any material or content on websites the user may access through this website. Eurofound does not control such third-party websites and the existence of any hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement or affiliation with Eurofound.