8th International Conference for Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Regional Development - ICEIRD 2015
With economies emerging from the global economic crisis at different rates, it is important to consider the role that entrepreneurship has, and will play, in enabling nations and regions to restructure and grow. ICEIRD 2015 brings together academics and practitioners to share knowledge and insight based on the latest research on entrepreneurship, economic resilience, smart growth and competitiveness.
ICEIRD 2015 aims to:
- Address key factors in fostering entrepreneurship at national and regional level;
- Examine entrepreneurial vitality and innovation processes;
- Understand the role of enterprise education in creating future entrepreneurial activity;
- Explore cultural and political barriers of entrepreneurship in the global economy;
- Share good practice in innovation research and business development;
- Facilitate regional partnerships and promote open innovation networks;
- Strengthen the regional and international network among representatives from EU member states and elsewhere.