Kakovost javnih storitev med pandemijo covida-19
Eurofound’s unique e-survey, Living, working and COVID-19, provides a snapshot of the impact of the pandemic on people’s lives, with the aim of helping policymakers to bring about an equal recovery from the crisis. Three rounds of the e-survey have been carried out to date.
- Round 1: Launched on 9 April 2020 when most Member States were in their first lockdown
- Round 2: July 2020 when economies and societies were gradually reopening
- Round 3: March 2021, almost a year on, as countries were still dealing with various levels of lockdown to curb the spread of new strains of the virus, while vaccination programmes were rolled out.
The data cover a range of topics including fairness of support measures, the experience of online schooling and education, online healthcare and unmet healthcare needs, and access to online public services. Compare the data for each round and explore by country, gender and age.
Dostop do zdravstvenega varstva je za mnoge Evropejce vse večji izziv. Več kot 20 % anketirancev med pandemijo ni moglo dostopati do zdravniškega pregleda ali zdravljenja. O motnjah v osnovnih zdravstvenih storitvah in neizpolnjenih potrebah po zdravstvenem varstvu so najpogosteje poročali na Madžarskem, Portugalskem in v Latviji.
Background and data collection
- Fieldwork: Round 1: 9 April–1 May 2020; Round 2: 22 June–27 July 2020; Round 3: 15 February–30 March 2021
- Sample size: Round 1: 86,457 (63,354 complete responses for EU27); Round 2: 31,732 (24,123 complete responses for EU27); Round 3: 62,518 (46,800 complete responses for EU27)
- Target population: People aged 18 and over
- Spatial coverage of the data visualisation: EU27
- Data collection mode: Online
- Respondent recruitment: Snowballing and advertisements on social media
- Publisher: Eurofound
- Copyright: Copyright policy
- Working paper: Living, working and COVID-19: Methodological Annex to Round 1
- Working paper: Living, working and COVID-19: Methodological Annex to Round 2
Eurofound (2020), Living, working and COVID-19 dataset, Dublin, http://eurofound.link/covid19data
Comments, feedback, questions? Let us know!
Glede na izstop Združenega kraljestva iz Evropske unije 31. januarja 2020 je treba opozoriti, da se lahko podatki, objavljeni na Eurofoundovem spletišču, nanašajo na 28 držav članic EU, saj je bilo Združeno kraljestvo zajeto v prejšnjih raziskavah. To bo postopoma spremenjeno, da bo odražalo sedanjo sestavo 27 držav članic EU.