European Federation of Public Service Unions - Eurofound fringe event
The European Public Service Union’s (EPSU) Congress takes place every five years, bringing national affiliates together to exchange on latest developments, agree policy priorities for the future and elect leadership positions.
On June 4, 2019 the 10th EPSU Congress will open in Dublin, Ireland.
On 6 June from 12h30 to 13h45, Eurofound, along with EPSU and the Federation of Social Employers (FESE) will hold a fringe meeting at the Congress for participants to discuss industrial relations across Europe with examples in the area of social services.
- Introduction by David Foden, Adviser, Industrial Relations, Eurofound
- Presentation by Christian Welz, Senior Research Manager, Eurofound: Mapping Industrial relations systems in Europe
- Presentation by Luca Scarpiello (EPSU) and Sylvain Renouvel (FESE) on: Building industrial relations: the case of social services
- Comments from the floor chaired by David Foden, Adviser, Industrial Relations, Eurofound
- Publication: Mapping key dimensions of industrial relations