Eurofound’s online repository aims to provide a solution by making information on the platform economy and platform work in Europe and beyond accessible in a user-friendly way. The different types of documents are organised into separate sections, and users can browse through the sections or use the search function to look for specific information. Users can also set up subscriptions and alerts to be notified about new publications on specific topics.
The repository contains the following sections:
- Dossiers: In each dossier, Eurofound experts provide analysis and context on a topic related to the platform economy.
- Typology of platform work: Given the increasing heterogeneity of platform work, Eurofound has developed a typology. This typology as well as the characteristics and implications of five distinctive types of platform work are explained on these pages.
- Publications database: The database compiles hundreds of policy and research publications on the platform economy as well as articles, court cases and the practical experiences of platforms and workers. Users can search it using keywords or by applying various filters. Each entry comprises an abstract and a web link to the original source (accessibility depends on individual or institutional access rights).
- Initiatives: The Initiatives page presents an overview of activities to tackle emerging issues in the platform economy undertaken by stakeholders, from platform workers and trade unions, to governments and organisations representing platforms’ interests. Next to a short description of the initiative, users can access the initiative’s website through the link provided.
Eurofound plans to develop the repository further by continuously updating the existing sections and by extending its scope to other types of information.
Eurofound provides information on the platform economy/platform work by collecting research and policy publications, articles, court cases, initiatives and other material published by various corporations, organisations, institutions and individuals in Europe and beyond. This information is compiled and made accessible/searchable for the convenience of interested users. This is done for informational purposes only; the presented information does not constitute an endorsement or approval by Eurofound of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organisation or individual behind the provided information. Unless stated so explicitly, authorship/ownership of the presented information is not with Eurofound.
The provided information is:
- of a general nature only and not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily fully comprehensive, complete or accurate;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Eurofound aims to keep the information in this resource up to date and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, Eurofound bears no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy or content of this resource or of external links over which Eurofound services have no control and for which Eurofound assumes no responsibility.
Lägg till ny kommentar