Tripartite Exchange Seminar 'Summer Forum'
On 19 -21 October 2022, in Dublin, Eurofound will pilot a 'Summer Forum' – a tripartite exchange seminar aiming to improve the capacity of social partners and governments to engage effectively in social dialogue.
The Forum addresses national level social partners and in particular early-career professionals in trade union and employer organisations as well as from government departments and other relevant public bodies.
The Forum will provide time and space for the social partners and government representatives to:
- exchange experiences and initiatives on social dialogue, collective bargaining, employment and social policies,
- foster a better culture of social dialogue at national level, within the framework of a shared understanding of what constitutes the added value of the European social model,
- raise the value and awareness of social dialogue and its contribution to economic and social progress in the EU through the dissemination and visibility of their outcomes,
- foster forward-looking debates and building trust for more effective social dialogue.
It is not an arena for social dialogue or training in negotiations.
A number of possible thematic fields for the pilot event have been identified by Eurofound:
- Managing the twin transition – strengthening social dialogue in national reform programmes and the implementation of the RRPs
- Social dialogue and delivering on the European Pillar of Social Rights – Visions for social dialogue in uncertain times
- Labour market developments and implications for jobs and skills – the role of social dialogue and collective bargaining
Practical background information
The pilot will consist of three elements:
- An online preparatory session (October 12, 2022);
- A face to-face exchange seminar held at Eurofound’s premises in Dublin (October 19-21, 2022), see the programme for the on-site seminar; and
- An online follow-up exchange (early December 2022, date tbc).
Participants are expected to engage fully with all three elements and to ensure the agreement of their employer/organisation for their participation.
The application deadline was Monday, 5 September 2022. Any questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Costs of participation (transport, accommodation and daily living expenses) will be covered by Eurofound in accordance with our rules of reimbursement. Reimbursement will be made following the face-to-face meeting and on presentation of duly justified claims.
The processing of your personal data, collected through the application form, will be done in line with Regulation (EU) 2018/1725. For more information, namely on your rights and how you can exercise them, please read the applicable data protection notice.