Information on traineeships
The European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound) is offering a limited number of graduate traineeships during 2017.
This programme is addressed mainly to recent university graduates, without excluding those who – in the framework of lifelong learning – have recently obtained a university diploma and are at the beginning of a new professional career.
Eurofound is an equal opportunities employer. Traineeships will be offered on the basis that the candidate has the ability to participate to the extent necessary and will benefit from the experience.
For further information, interested applicants can read the Rules governing the Official Traineeship Scheme.
Please see below for a breakdown of the traineeships available at Eurofound during 2017:
Traineeships in the area of Research
- Research – Working Life (2 posts)
- Research – Employment (2 posts)
- Research – Social Policies (Youth - 1 post)
- Research – Social Policies (EQLS - 1 post)
- Research - Future of Manufacturing Project (FOME - 1 post)
- Research & Dissemination – IPA Project (1 or 2 posts)
Traineeships in other areas
- Human Resources (2 posts)
- Information & Communication (Web team - 1 post)
- Information & Communication Unit (Events - 1 post)
- Brussels Liaison Office (1 post)
Applications are valid until end of 2017.
The deadline for applications was 29 January 2017 at 23.55 (Brussels time).
Previous Eurofound trainees have shared their experiences to assist others who may be considering a traineeship:
- Ildiko Haramiaova, a trainee with Procurement
- Maarten Koomen, a trainee with Living Conditions and Quality of Life
- Dimitra Kitridou, a trainee with Information and Communication
- Charlotte Ruitinga, a trainee with the European Monitoring Centre on Change
- Felix Wohlgemuth, a trainee with Working Conditions and Industrial Relations