Information on traineeships
Graduate traineeships 2020
Eurofound is an equal opportunities employer. Traineeships will be offered on the basis that the candidate has the ability to participate to the extent necessary and will benefit from the experience.
For further information on terms and conditions, interested applicants should read the Rules governing the Official Traineeship Scheme (2020).
The deadline for applications was 20 December 2019. Applications are valid until end of 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for telephone interviews, throughout the year, according to business needs.
Below are the descriptions specific to each of the traineeships which may be offered at Eurofound during 2020. Please read the descriptions before deciding on your 1st and 2nd choice (particularly for Research trainees).
Traineeships in the area of Research
- Unit A: Working life – Industrial relations
- Unit A: Working life – Working conditions and sustainable work
- Unit B: Employment – European restructuring monitor
- Unit B: Employment – Surveys
- Unit C: Social policies – Monitoring upward convergence in the EU
- Unit C: Social policies – Fairness & future
Traineeships in other areas
- Brussels liaison office (posted in Brussels)
- Facilities – Environment and sustainability management
- Human resources
- OSU - Procurement
- Information & Communication – Web
- Information & Communication – Communication
- Information & Communication Technologies (ICT)
Would you like to know more about a traineeship at Eurofound ?
Previous Eurofound trainees have shared their experiences to assist others who may be considering a traineeship: