Information on traineeships
This post-graduate traineeship programme is addressed mainly to recent university graduates, without excluding those who – in the framework of lifelong learning – have recently obtained their university qualification and are at the beginning of a new professional career.
For further information on terms and conditions, interested applicants should read the Rules governing the Official Traineeship Scheme (2021).
Eurofound’s 2022 Traineeship Programme will be launched in February 2022 when you will be able to submit an application via our online system.
The traineeship applications received will take a number of weeks to be pre-screened and sorted by preferred profile.Eurofound is an equal opportunities employer. Traineeships are offered on the basis that the candidate has the ability to participate to the extent necessary and will benefit from the experience.
Below are the descriptions specific to each of the traineeships which were offered at Eurofound during 2021.
Traineeships in the area of Research
- Working life unit – Industrial relations - Social dialogue
- Working life unit – Industrial relations - EUPolicyWatch
- Working life unit – Working conditions & sustainable work
- Employment unit – Anticipating & managing the impact of change
- Employment unit – Employment & labour market
- Social policies unit – Convergence & cohesion
- Social policies unit – COVID-19 survey / Inequalities
- Research - Surveys
Traineeships in other areas
- Brussels Liaison Office (BLO, located in Brussels)
- Facilities – Environment and sustainability management
- Human Resources (HR)
- Organisational Support Unit (OSU)
- Information & Communication – Web
- Information & Communication – Communication
- Information & Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Legal and data protection
Would you like to know more about a traineeship at Eurofound ?
Previous Eurofound trainees have shared their experiences to assist others who may be considering a traineeship: