Information on traineeships
This programme is addressed mainly to recent university graduates, without excluding those who – in the framework of lifelong learning – have recently obtained a university diploma and are at the beginning of a new professional career.
Eurofound is an equal opportunities employer. Traineeships will be offered on the basis that the candidate has the ability to participate to the extent necessary and will benefit from the experience.
For further information, interested applicants can read the Rules governing the Official Traineeship Scheme (2019).
The deadline for applications was 24 January 2019. Applications are valid until end of 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for telephone interviews, throughout the year, according to business needs.
Please see below for a breakdown of the traineeships available at Eurofound during 2019.
Traineeships in the area of Research
- Research – Unit A: Working Life – Social dialogue
- Research – Unit A: Working Life – Innovation in collective bargaining
- Research – Unit A: Working Life - Working conditions and sustainable Work
- Research - Unit B: Employment
- Research – Unit C: Social Policies - Convergence
- Research – Unit C: Social Policies - Households project
- Research – Unit C: Social Policies - Survey management development
- Brussels Liaison Office
Traineeships in other areas
- Human resources
- Information & Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Information & Communication - Web
- Information & Communication - Communication
Would you like to know more about a traineeship at Eurofound ?
Previous Eurofound trainees have shared their experiences to assist others who may be considering a traineeship: