Tripartite Exchange Seminar 'Summer Forum'
On 19 -21 October 2022, in Dublin, Eurofound will pilot a 'Summer Forum' – a tripartite exchange seminar aiming to improve the capacity of social partners and governments to engage effectively in social dialogue.
The Forum addresses national level social partners and in particular early-career professionals in trade union and employer organisations as well as from government departments and other relevant public bodies.
- Programme on-site seminar -
The Forum will provide time and space for the social partners and government representatives to:
- exchange experiences and initiatives on social dialogue, collective bargaining, employment and social policies,
- foster a better culture of social dialogue at national level, within the framework of a shared understanding of what constitutes the added value of the European social model,
- raise the value and awareness of social dialogue and its contribution to economic and social progress in the EU through the dissemination and visibility of their outcomes,
- foster forward-looking debates and building trust for more effective social dialogue.
It is not an arena for social dialogue or training in negotiations.
A number of possible thematic fields for the pilot event have been identified by Eurofound:
- Managing the twin transition – strengthening social dialogue in national reform programmes and the implementation of the RRPs
- Social dialogue and delivering on the European Pillar of Social Rights – Visions for social dialogue in uncertain times
- Labour market developments and implications for jobs and skills – the role of social dialogue and collective bargaining
Practical background information
The pilot will consist of three elements:
- An online preparatory session (October 12, 2022);
- A face to-face exchange seminar held at Eurofound’s premises in Dublin (October 19-21, 2022), see the programme for the on-site seminar; and
- An online follow-up exchange (early December 2022, date tbc).
Participants are expected to engage fully with all three elements and to ensure the agreement of their employer/organisation for their participation.
The application deadline was Monday, 5 September 2022. Any questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Costs of participation (transport, accommodation and daily living expenses) will be covered by Eurofound in accordance with our rules of reimbursement. Reimbursement will be made following the face-to-face meeting and on presentation of duly justified claims.
The processing of your personal data, collected through the application form, will be done in line with Regulation (EU) 2018/1725. For more information, namely on your rights and how you can exercise them, please read the applicable data protection notice.
Add new comment