Register now: Foundation Forum 2022
Recovery and resilience in the EU – Back to the future? Hybrid online event LIVE from Dublin Castle, Ireland.
Join Forum 2022 to meet, share and debate the EU’s most pressing issues.
In cooperation with the Irish Government, Eurofound is organising its 7th flagship Foundation Forum 2022. This one-day event will be an opportunity to explore the theme of Europe’s recovery and how, against the backdrop of the COVID-19 pandemic, the EU can work to ensure lasting equality, inclusion and social cohesion as it embarks on its path to rebuild a greener, more digital and more resilient Union.
A series of panel sessions will debate questions such as
- How can the EU and its Member States best address the challenge of persistent and ever-widening inequalities?
- How will the pandemic shape the future of work?
- Can Member States future-proof social protection, welfare and trust in institutions? and
- Is it possible to achieve all of this, while ensuring a sustainable transition to a just and greener Europe?
Organised as a hybrid event, the event is aimed at high-level policy makers and opinion formers in the field of living and working conditions. Drawing on facts and figures, it will take participants through a live interactive experience of policy discussions, data and findings.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Nicholas Schmit, Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights
- Anna Kopp, Director of IT, Microsoft
- Anna Diamantopoulou, Chair of High-Level Group on Future of Social Protection
- Debora Revoltella, Chief Economist and Director of the Economics department at the European Investment Bank
- Otilia Dhand, Managing Director at Teneo and member of the High-Level Advisory Group to the European Union Commissioner for Economy, Paolo Gentiloni.
For more information or queries please email Aoife Hamill: Aoife.Hamill@eurofound.europa.eu.
For media queries contact Mans Martensson: Mans.Martensson@eurofound.europa.eu.